My watch list for the week of August 5 2019


SymbolCompany NameLast Price1yr Target Est52-Wk Low52-Wk HighDiv YieldEx-Div DateDiv Pmt DateTrailing P/EEPS Est Next YearN of yrs dividends
TLRDTailored Brands, Inc.$4.83$8.63$4.36$28.7815.89%9/15/199/26/193.21.88>10 yrs
SEMGSemGroup Corporation$10.64$14.61$10.44$26.7915.62%5/8/195/19/19--0.176 yrs
CHMICherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation$14.65$19.33$14.64$19.3512.77%6/26/197/29/19-2.085 yrs
VETVermilion Energy Inc.$15.56$42.50$14.83$33.9212.00%7/29/198/14/19-0.619 yrs
ARRARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc.$17.24$18.67$17.03$24.0711.50%8/13/198/26/19-2.259 yrs
GEOThe GEO Group, Inc.$17.76$23.00$16.33$25.9610.95%7/17/197/25/1913.771.618 yrs
WESWestern Midstream Partners, LP$24.11$33.71$23.45$37.009.33%7/29/198/12/1915.622.34>10 yrs
MPLXMPLX LP$27.12$38.50$26.78$39.019.25%8/1/198/13/1911.792.677 yrs
PMDPsychemedics Corporation$8.09$32.00$7.84$22.319.00%8/4/198/15/1912.64->10 yrs
NHTCNatural Health Trends Corp.$7.56$0.00$6.60$27.238.80%3/3/193/14/194.22-5 yrs
RLJRLJ Lodging Trust$16.23$20.82$15.91$23.317.83%6/26/197/14/1917.070.698 yrs
CLDTChatham Lodging Trust$17.04$19.38$16.78$22.037.60%7/29/198/29/1931.560.659 yrs
RLGYRealogy Holdings Corp.$5.08$8.29$4.52$23.277.44%5/13/195/28/195.931.224 yrs
SNHSenior Housing Properties Trust$8.40$9.75$7.49$19.187.41%7/25/198/14/1924.630.19>10 yrs
BHRBraemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc.$8.61$14.35$7.90$14.037.32%6/26/197/14/19-0.415 yrs
HTHersha Hospitality Trust$14.91$17.45$14.11$24.167.17%6/26/197/14/19--0.48>10 yrs
ABBVAbbVie Inc.$64.47$85.25$63.32$100.236.55%7/11/198/14/1923.549.46 yrs
BPBP p.l.c.$37.55$50.26$36.28$47.166.39%8/7/199/19/1914.2948 yrs
OXYOccidental Petroleum Corporation$46.01$61.06$44.89$83.356.17%9/8/1910/14/199.082.83>10 yrs
TOTTOTAL S.A.$48.79$70.50$47.92$65.695.67%6/6/197/1/1912.26.09>10 yrs
STAYExtended Stay America, Inc.$14.78$20.55$12.88$21.485.47%5/14/195/29/1913.351.135 yrs
TPRTapestry, Inc.$28.21$42.60$27.24$54.354.54%6/5/196/30/1911.632.859 yrs
CAHCardinal Health, Inc.$42.75$50.43$41.04$58.314.17%6/27/197/14/194,275.005.1>10 yrs
CNPCenterPoint Energy, Inc.$28.08$32.03$26.74$31.423.92%8/13/199/11/1942.551.81>10 yrs
ADMArcher-Daniels-Midland Company$37.29$49.60$36.46$52.073.49%5/13/196/4/1916.063.53>10 yrs
ENREnergizer Holdings, Inc.$33.78$53.40$32.54$65.062.87%8/18/199/9/19109.323.328 yrs

I always try to pick stocks, which are trading at their 52 weeks low. I am going to do more research on some of these stocks. My favorites so far are CAH, TPR, CNP, OXY, ADM, TOT. I might pick some others too. I will keep you updated which stocks I will choose to purchase this week. 
What stocks are on your watch list this week?
Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 2016 Dividends and Passive Income Progress

March 2016 Dividends and Passive Income Progress

Investment Activity for the week of August 12 2019