Cruising almost for free!

I love cruising and I always try to get a good deal when we purchase cruise.
I heard how some people keep getting super low prices after they cruise for a while and finally it happened to me!
This week I finally got an awesome offer from Carnival.
I could get it even better but by the time I reacted prices went up a little.
I checked my promotional email from Carnival and they offered me $75 per person for 4 days cruise.
Well, when it turned out to be $125 per person, which is still pretty awesome, plus we got $100 room credit.
On top of this earlier this month my AMEX offered me $75 credit if I spend $350 at Carnival, which I did.
I am also going to use my mail for casino promotion, which is $50 toward casino playing.
So here is my math for almost free cruise
$381 - total with taxes for interior room for me and my daughter
+$111 - gratuities
-$100 room credit
-$75 AMEX offer
-$50 casino offer
$267 for two of us or $133 per person! for 4 days of fun and relaxation!

I hope these deals keep coming my way. Plus I should have 100 shares of Carnival next time I am cruising, which will give me a room credit every time I cruise. Here more info



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 2016 Dividends and Passive Income Progress

March 2016 Dividends and Passive Income Progress

Investment Activity for the week of August 12 2019