Project: Dividend Stocks for Teenager - list of stocks


I wrote how we started Dividend Stocks portfolio for my daughter and keep track of our progress here.

My daughter finally found a part-time job as a hostess in an Asian restaurant. She likes this job and can work during breaks and even school year.  She also helps as a receptionist from time to time at a small doctor's office. 

Anyway she was not spending much money because she lives home and I pay most of her expenses. So she finally accumulated $1200.00, which she agreed to invest into one stock. 

As usual I made a list of stocks (out of my big list of stocks), which trading below 1 year projections. To make it easier for her I put a column "hypothetical value in 1 year" if stock reach 1 year target. I know it can be more or less but at least it can give her idea. Also You might noticed I highlighted "dividend yield more than 3% and hypothetical earnings more than $200. So we will see what stock she will pick this time.

symbolnamecategoryprice as of 6/10/161 year targetdividend yield$1000 hypothetical value in 1 year
ABTAbbott Laboratoriesmedical$38.40$46.672.66%$1,215.36
APPLAppletechnology$98.83$124.902.31%$1,263.79
BUD Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NVbeer$125.49$136.953.54%$1,091.32
BABoeingairplanes$131.14$148.063.31%$1,129.02
CCLCarnivalcruise$47.15$60.192.97%$1,276.56
DISDisneydisney$97.34$109.111.44%$1,120.92
FFord Motorsautomobile$13.10$15.874.55%$1,211.45
FTRFrontiercommunication$5.11$6.078.09%$1,187.87
DEODiageoalcoholic$104.63$121.382.32%$1,160.09
GMGeneral Motorsautomobile$29.06$38.255.07%$1,316.24
GSKGlaxoSmithKline plcmedical$40.93$47.005.17%$1,148.30
HDHome Depothome and garden$128.83$147.292.14%$1,143.29
HRBH&R Blocktax preparation$24.23$30.333.71%$1,251.75
HOGHarley Davidsonmotorcycles$44.47$50.773.11%$1,141.67
MSMorgan Stanleyfinancial$25.54$32.072.24%$1,255.68
NKENikesport wear$55.11$70.591.18%$1,280.89
LLYELi Lillymedical$73.95$95.712.73%$1,294.25
RCIIREnt a centerrent to own$12.40$21.402.45%$1,725.81
RGRSturm, Rogerguns$57.41$74.002.40%$1,288.97
SBUXStarbuckscoffee shop$54.86$68.001.44%$1,239.52
TGTTargetstore$67.88$77.473.26%$1,141.28
VLOValerogas$53.43$72.004.37%$1,347.56
WFCWells Fargobank industry$48.34$54.803.01%$1,133.64

Thanks for reading and please share your suggestions.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 2016 Dividends and Passive Income Progress

March 2016 Dividends and Passive Income Progress

Investment Activity for the week of August 12 2019