December Passive Income Progress

I started tracking my passive income this summer.

My June passive income was $261.00

My July passive income was $209.67  
My August passive income was 235.62
My September passive income was $212.97
My October passive income was $140.37
My November passive income was $207.05

In December I bought more shares of BBL and also WIN. I used to own WIN but then sold it and now I own it again. 

My December dividend income was the best out of all months of this year!

In December I received dividends:


FTR$25.83
ARCP$18.75
RYN$12.96
KO$15.47
UL$18.09
MCD$28.90
WU$7.67
MAT$30.61
EXPE$1.81
CNP$7.13
PFE$13.38
TGT$10.40
ESV$22.50
RIG$30.00
F$19.00
RYAM$1.18
Total$263.68

Here you can see my progress for 12 months


JanFebMarchAprMayJuneJulyAugSeptOctNovDec
48.6112.4463.5890.0465.67126.98122.68118.36166.2893.18123.7263.68

I earned an interest of $31.23
$34.04 in points on my Discover card
$  1.00 in points on my Amazon card
I received $3.00 gift card from Sears, 
               $10.00 gift card from Best Buy
               $10.00 gift card from LL Bean
               $15.00 gift card from Kohls
               $10.00 gift card from Palais Royal

Gift cards were perfect for Christmas Shopping!

I finally accepted AMEX offer to get their credit card because receiving 20% back if I used the card 20 times per month was the offer I could not pass by. So next month Discover points will go down and I will see how Amex points will work for me.

My total financial passive income for the month of December was $377.91

I was very impressed with this month!

At this moment my goal is to have $1k in monthly passive income from dividends and other financial institutions.

Thanks for reading and please share your thoughts and progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 2016 Dividends and Passive Income Progress

March 2016 Dividends and Passive Income Progress

Investment Activity for the week of August 12 2019