My weekly Stock list (11/30)

We went to Florida to visit my mom for Thanksgiving break and I took a break from stock market, not completely of course. I still was checking what's going on but very quick glance. 

My muscle boy is showing his muscles... :)
It looks like I didn't purchase any stocks in November, so I hope I can fix it in December to complete this year.

Here is my list for upcoming week:


SYMBOLNAMEPRICE as of 11/30YIELD52-WK LOW52-WK HIGH1-YR TRGT PRICEEPSP/EDividends Paid
SEASSeaWorld $16.695.0%$16.16$35.30$21.000.6924.192 years
BBLBHP Billiton plc$47.254.70%$47.20$71.44$65.025.189.1212 years
BPBP$39.325.80%$39.19$53.48$49.922.9814.13>15 years
AVPAvon products$9.782.5%$9.32$18.09$12.192.5-0.9>15 years
AUYYamana Gold$3.781.4%$3.45$10.72$6.991.4-2.079 years

My favorite is BBL.
I might buy just a small amount of SEAS, AVP or AUY, hoping they will recover soon and then sell them.


My complete Watch List of Dividends Stocks here. I update this watch list at least once a month.

My stock picking strategy here


Please share your thoughts and watch lists.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 2016 Dividends and Passive Income Progress

March 2016 Dividends and Passive Income Progress

Investment Activity for the week of August 12 2019